Michael Heckmann authored these devotions centered on water--water for thirsty travelers, water in a stormy sea, water and the Word in Holy Baptism. Scripture passages, thought-provoking examples, and prayers remind us that our loving God offers the Water of Life. Written by humorist Jan Struck, who brings laughter and the love of God to others, these devotions remind us that our lives of perpetual motion, busyness, lost car keys, and noisy interference, we are Gods's forgiven children.
Coffee Shop Devos: Daily Devotional Pick-Me-Ups for Teen Girls
From sonograms and baby monitors to blocks scattered all over the floor, these seeds are ideal devotions for moms and dads, too through pregnancy to the toddler stage. Because of the unending love of our gracious God, we women of today share in their stories of redemption, forgiveness, and healing.
Blog Donate Shop. Be comfortable.
Coffee Break Devotionals: from the New Testament
Let us know. Call Ginette at or the church office at Phone: For more information on international Coffee Break groups, go to: www.
- 4 Group Bomber Command: An Operational Record.
- Mattie Monster is NOT Tired (Funny Bedtime Stories).
- Coffee Break Devotions by Marjorie L. Kimbrough.
When and where do you meet? Do I have to dress up?
What about my kids? The programs are summarized and linked at its main website and highlighted on its Facebook page. Times have changed since that first broadcast.
People still listen to radios, but more and more often in North America, we get our news and entertainment via mobile devices, social media, and the Internet. Read the Rest. An estimated local or tribal dialects are spoken in Indonesia, creating a challenge to reach so many diverse people.
- Indonesian | Back to God Ministries International.
- Monetary Lessons from the Not-So-Great Depression (Cato Unbound Book 92009)?
- Stay Safe, Buddy.
- Coffee Break Devotionals: from the New Testament!
- About This Item.
Arliyanus lives by the motto "make others experience what we have experienced from God; receive what we have received from God. Arliyanus earned a masters of theology degree from Jakarta Theological Seminary in the department of mission and dialogue.
- Exstresso: God’s Way to Live without Stress.
- West Papua Free!! Volume I.
- A Freedom Budget for All Americans: Recapturing the Promise of the Civil Rights Movement in the Struggle for Economic Justice Today;
- The Concept of Injustice.
- New Mustard Seed Devotion Booklets.
He lives in Jakarta with his wife, Esther, and three children. Echo of Love for Indonesia is a minute weekly news-style TV program for adult audiences, featuring a discussion of contemporary issues from a Christian perspective. Small Act Big Impact is a 5-minute TV program that encourages viewers to live out their faith through small things that make a big impact.
Majestic Plan is a daily minute audio message designed to reach younger, educated audiences.